When it comes to loft conversions, our portfolio of available extensions means that you will find the loft extension that is perfect for you. We have a wide range of skills when it comes to fitting your loft extension and can make sure that the extension adds space, as well as value, to your home. We are experts at both the designing and fitting of lofts for all types of property, old and new, residential and commercial. We are able to offer you the very best loft extension to meet the needs of your growing family.
We offer the following facilities:-
– A loft planning and full design service, working closely with designers and builders.
– Full compliance with building regulations and planning permission
– Lofts which are fully fitted, as well as those which can be fitted separately.
– Insulation, security and other services
– We have a range of skilled workers, such as plumbers and electricians, who can fit toilet and bathroom facilities to your loft, or who can fully wire your loft and make sure that it is safe.
– We have a wide range of painters and decorators, and other specialist builders, who will be sure to make your loft look exactly how you want it.
The advantage of choosing us
When it comes to loft conversions, we are known for our comprehensive range of services that cover not only the planning stage, but also the design and building stage. We cater to both residential properties, where there may be a requirement for more space, as well as business properties where there may be a requirement for storage space.
The advantages of using our services are multiple:-
-We have both designers and builders as part of our service. This means that we are able to not only fit your loft, but also to add innovative design features.
-Our integrated services mean that you will not have to make use of sub-contractors, and we will be able to undertake all aspects of your services when it comes to your new loft.
We operate in a number of locations in central and southern England, providing a full service in each of these areas to our high professional standards. We are able to operate in the southern counties of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Berkshire as well as in Warwickshire and Northanptonshire.